Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) strictly adheres to all rules and regulations laid out by government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure the health and safety of everyone on our premises.
The venue is certified with the prestigious Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label, which attests to its compliance with the highest hygiene standards. Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety and hygiene specialists to ensure safe procedures are in place for the resumption of business operations in line with local and international regulations, as well as recognised best practices. Detailed audits are carried out to ensure that safety measures are implemented across the venue efficiently, with the SafeGuard label awarded only when all of their stringent requirements are met.
Together with this, DWTC’s own ‘Venue Safe’ standards ensure strict adherence to all safety and hygiene measures for the safe return of organised events.
Ticketing / Registration Process
- Online pre-registration and ticket purchases are required for all events for contact tracing purposes
- Over-the-counter registration is not possible at this time
- In case a helpdesk or a ticket sales area is required onsite, compliance to social distancing norms for queuing with 2m floor markers will be followed
- Automated ticket/badge dispensation with contactless payments will be implemented, where applicable
- Registration Steps for Visitors
- Register using the link Click here or through scanning the QRCode (onsite) to avail of your free badge. QR code can be found through the towerboxes located near the main entrance at Sheikh Saeed Hall Plaza Entrance and Sheikh Saeed Hall 3 Concourse Entrance.
- All fields are required to be filled up in compliance to DTCM ( Dubai Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing )
- Check from your registered email
- Click on the link “Download your Print your badge”
- Badge will be downloaded as PDF
- Badge can be printed using Black and White or Coloured Printer or you can directly present your badge straight from your smart phone.
- Printed or Download badge using Smart Phone should be presented prior to entering the Exhibition hall.
- Each attendees badge will be counted and scanned to comply with DTWC maximum capacity policy.
Venue Access/ Parking
We encourage you to arrive at the venue earlier than usual, to allow more time for enhanced safety checks.
- Visitors can use the Exhibition Street Parking with direct access to the venue
- Taxi, Uber and Careem drop-off points are available at both Exhibition Gate and Convention Gate. The World Trade Centre Metro Station is only a 5-minute walk from the venue
- Sanitisation of frequently-touched parking areas like payment machines and attendant booths is thoroughly carried out
- Social distancing stickers are placed in all elevators and walkways
During the Event
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points. Arrow stickers are provided by the organizer in accordance to the Health & Safety rules for 1 way aisles and 2 way aisles to direct the flow of traffic.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitise your hands frequently using the sanitisers provided across the venue. Sanitizers should be available at all exhibitor stands and support desk.
- Please keep a social distance of 2 metres at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
- Contactless payments are recommended at all the venue’s outlets and for catering purchases during the event
- Only pre-packaged food and beverages with disposable cutlery will be permitted during events. Self-service is not allowed, please wait to be served
- Social distancing indicators to be placed around stand. 2m distance stickers are placed in all queuing and congested areas.
- Social Distance to be followed, exhibitors to be wearing masks at all times when on stand (gloves are optional)
- Event giveaways such as bag holders as well as lanyards are permitted only if individually wrapped and sanitized. Brochures are recommended to be provided digitally through QR codes. If physically handed out these should be individually wrapped/ and sanitized beforehand.
- Touch screen product displays need to be sanitized after each use. It is recommended that an usher or staff member be assigned to sanitize all touchscreen and product displays.
- Simulators or VAR equipment needs to be sanitized after each use. It is recommended that an usher or staff member be assigned to sanitize all simulators or VAR equipment.
- Hand sanitizer to be present at all exhibitor stands and support desks and available for clients.
- Recommended to have cleaning products/equipment to sanitize their workstations and exhibitors to sanitize the stand every night after show (except the last day of show as dismantling will follow)
- Exhibitors to follow the maximum capacity in the stand. The maximum capacity per stand should be 1 person for every 4sqm which means there should be maximum of 3 persons for every 12sqm.
- Maximum capacity is to be monitored in the hall at all times and information on number of people in hall at any given time should be readily available. Maximum capacity allowed at any given time including 3% DWTC staff account for should be up to 912 people only.
Departure from the Venue
- Please follow the clearly marked, dedicated exits when leaving.
- Signage is located at taxi ranks outlining the venue’s safety regulations. Additional traffic marshals may also be positioned to ensure safe distancing, when needed.